Vineyard Toledo is excited to bring Ken Fish back for:
Walk-ins $60 at the door while space allows.
The Kingdom of God is an often quoted but often misunderstood concept. Yet, it is essential to understanding Jesus and his ministry, as well as of the apostles. In this conference, we will explore how the proper understanding and proclamation of the Kingdome of God produces catalytic results in evangelism, in healing and in Christian living.
DOORS OPEN 6:30pm Friday and 9:30am Saturday. Saturday night will also be a time for impartation as part of that session. Space is limited.
* Saturday night will also be a time for impartation as part of that session. Space is limited.
* Childcare is not provided. Any CHILDREN attending must be registered and cost $25 each. Call Amber at 513-505-3314 to register children. Oversight of children at Kingdom Come will be the parent’s responsibility.
Ken Fish is the founder of Orbis Ministries and is a widely regarded expert in prophecy, healing, and deliverance. He travels extensively, teaching on topics that also include spiritual formation, leadership development, and church growth and governance. He graduated from Princeton University with a degree in history and philosophy of religion before earning a Master of Divinity from Fuller Theological Seminary. He also holds an MBA in finance and strategy from UCLA’s Anderson Graduate School of Management. Mr. Fish spent more than twenty-five years as a senior executive with Fortune 500 companies. Additionally, he has served as an advisor to political leaders in several nations. Since 2010, Fish’s work has included vision-casting for spiritual awakening and equipping people to embrace their life’s calling as Christians. This work has taken him to over forty-five nations on six continents. Fish has been a repeat guest on various media outlets such as The Trinity Broadcasting Network, The Eric Metaxas Radio Show, Premier Christianity, and Prophetic Perspectives. He and his wife Beth have three adult children and live in the Los Angeles, CA area.
No childcare available. Hotel options and Dining Info available below.
Hotel Options in the Area
Courtyard Toledo Airport
1435 East Mall Drive, Holland, OH 43528
Wingate by Wyndham
5480 SOUTH MAIN STREET,
HWY 23/SYLVANIA EXIT , SYLVANIA, OHIO 4356
Fairfield Inn and Suites
1521 West Dussel Dr Maumee, Ohio 43537
Dining Options in the Area
1. JED’s 2 007 N. Holland Sylvania
2. Denny’s 6920 W. Central Ave
3. Chipotle 3305 W Central
4. Rosie’s McCord Rd & Nebraska
5. Rally’s (Central Ave & Holland Sylvania)
6. Panera 7115 W Central Ave
7. Tim Horton’s 6815 W Central Ave
8. City Barbeque 7402 W Central Ave
9. Bob Evans 6215 Central Ave
10. Schmucker’s 2103 N Reynolds Rd
11. Scrambler Marie’s 6819 W Central Ave
12. Cinco de Mayo 6975 W Central Ave
13. Shawn’s Irish Pub 7436 W Bancroft St
14. Charlie’s Restaurant 6945 W Central Ave
There are several fast food options in the area as well with burgers, tacos, Chinese and more.